Cleveland State University

Undergraduate Student Research

Undergraduate Student Funding Programs

Undergraduate students can apply to funding programs for their research. Please see the links below for more information. In addition, undergraduate students interested in attending graduate school are encouraged to explore Graduate Student Funding Programs. It may be helpful to know about some of these programs - and possibly even begin the application process - in advance, while you are still an undergraduate student.

Undergraduate Student Internal Funding Programs

Undergraduate Student External Funding Programs

engaged learning

Mailing Address
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue
Parker Hannifin Hall, 2nd Floor
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214
Campus Location
Parker Hannifin Hall, 2nd Floor
2258 Euclid Avenue
Phone: 216.687.9364
Fax: 216.687.9214

This site contains files that require the free Adobe Reader to view.