This web page is your resource for guidelines and information related to Grant Research Technician and Post-Doctoral Fellow positions, salary ranges, and hiring processes at Cleveland State University. Included on this page are:
- A summary chart of research position titles, their minimum qualifications and salary ranges.
- Position description templates in Word document form, allowing you to add a function statement, duties, and qualifications specific to your research project.
- A step-by-step guide outlining the process for hiring research technicians and post-doctoral fellows (and a guide for requesting an extension for a waiver of posting for staff positions).
- A link to the Human Resource Consultants directory, based on department service area, to help find the name of the Human Resource Consultant who will assist you in hiring research staff.
- A Supervisor Checklist for onboarding new employees.
- Employee Clearance Procedures for separation from employment.
Don’t hesitate to contact Human Resources if you have any questions regarding this information or the hiring process. Additionally, please contact your Human Resources Consultant for assistance with staffing concerns and temporary employment issues.