CSU is proud to be affiliated with the American Red Cross for their swim lessons as well as safety certifications!
The Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety program teaches people of all ages and varying abilities to swim and be safe in and around water. Swimming readiness and swim instruction courses with in the Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety program include Parent and Child Aquatics, Preschool Aquatics, Learn-to-Swim and Adult Swim courses. These courses take an inclusive approach that emphasizes skill development in conjunction with water safety and drowning prevention education. The Red Cross Swimming and Water Safety program also includes a variety of water safety courses and presentations to help teach all age groups how to enjoy the water safely and how to stay safe in the event of an emergency.
Available Courses & Registration Info
Available Courses: Winter Break 2017-2018
SESSION 1: Tuesday, December 18th - 20th
Members: $30 || Non-Members: $40
|Swim School 1 & 2||AQUA 2390|
|Swim School 3||AQUA 2393|
|Adult Stage 1 & 2||AQUA 2537|
|Adult Stage 3||AQUA 2712|
- Registration can occur in person at the Pro Shop or online.
- No refunds for cancellation by participants.
- Transfers available up until close of registration for current program.
- Full refunds for any programs canceled by Campus Recreation Services.
- Swim School registration ends one (1) week prior to the start date of each session