The Provost and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs, Dr. Deirdre Mageean, is the Chief Academic Officer and Chief Operating Officer of the University. In addition to overseeing the following nine university academic units,
- College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- College of Sciences and Health Professions
- Monte Ahuja College of Business
- College of Education and Human Services
- Washkewicz College of Engineering
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
- Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- College of Graduate Studies
- School of Nursing
Provost Mageean also provides leadership in coordinating university operations in both the academic and nonacademic sectors and is responsible for a broad portfolio of responsibilities that include the University Library, Office of Research, Division of Student Life, the Honors Program, and faculty recruitment, tenure and promotion, and professional development.
University Initiatives & Resources
In recent years, CSU has been experiencing transformative changes in becoming a best-in-class urban university that serves a wide range of students with diverse backgrounds. Please explore our website to learn the latest development and on-going initiatives that enhance our student success, improve campus infrastructure, promote interdisciplinary research, and foster community engagement.