|CSU Parking Prices 2013-2014|
|Option A–White Hangtags||Price|
|12-week, May 17 - Aug. 15||$143.00|
|Six-week, May 17 - June 28||$72.00|
|12-week, May 17 - Aug.15||$243.00|
|Scratch-Off (Pre-paid daily)||$6.00 ea.|
|Option B—Green Hangtags|
|12-week, May 17 - Aug. 15||$178.00|
|Six-week, May 17 - June 28||$89.00|
|Scratch off (pre paid daily)||$9.00 ea.|
|Surcharges - Per Semester|
|Student Overnight||$25.00 (No refunds)|
|Faculty/Staff Overnight||$25.00 (No refunds)|
|Faculty/Staff - Prospect Garage, 12-week, May 17 - Aug. 15.||$295.00, includes $25 surcharge|
$974.00, includes $75 surcharge
|Option D—Pay Per Hour|
|South Garage and Prospect Garage||$2 for first hour - $1 per hour after.
Max $10 per day. Day restarts at
|Lot 22 (Student Center) & Rec Garage, pre pay at the Paystation||$1 per 30 minutes. Max 5-hour
|On Campus Parking Meters||$.25/ 10 minutes (1.50/hour), US Quarters only|
|WHITE HANGTAG PARKING
|GREEN HANGTAG PARKING
|SCRATCH OFF LOCATIONS||EVENING HANGTAG LOCATIONS (Fall & Spring only)|
|By purchasing a White hangtag, you will
be able to park in any of the following
|By purchasing a Green hangtag, you will
be able to park in any of the following
|Green Scratch Offs will be able to park in corresponding Green parking locations (see exceptions below)||Evening hangtags will be able to park in the Green or White locations after only 3:30 pm (see exceptions)|
|Lot 10 – Between, E. 21st and E. 22nd, south of Payne Ave||West Garage (WG) -E. 17th between Euclid and
|White Scratch Offs will be able to park in corresponding White parking locations (see exceptions below)||Evening Hangtags are NOT valid in South and Prospect Garages, Lot 22, RG or at meters|
|Lot 11 – Payne Court, between, E. 21st and E. 22nd||Central Garage (CG) - at the core of
campus - entrances on E. 19th and E.
|Scratch Offs are NOT valid in South and Prospect Garages, Lot 22, RG or at meters|
|Lot 14 - Payne, behind Krenzler Field||Main Classroom Garage (MG) - under
Main Classroom building.
|Lot 41 - 19th & Carengie, near Wolstein Loading Dock||UG Garage - under
the Science & Research building -
entrance from Chester Avenue.
|Lot 50 – Payne Ave, between, E. 22st and E. 23rd||Lot 61 - behind the
Chester Building - entrance from Chester
|Lot 51 – Payne Court, between, E. 22nd and E. 23rd||Lot 20 - east of the
Campus Safety building.
|Lot 54 – Between, E. 23rd and E. 24th, south of Payne||East Garage (EG) - east of the Recreation
Center - entrance from Chester Avenue
|Lot 57 – E. 24th, west of the Physical Plant building||South Garage - swipe in and out with your
|Lot 80 – south of Prospect, east of Heritage Hall (ONLY in designated “CSU Parking” spaces).|
|South Garage - swipe in and out with your
CSU employs a Proximity Based Parking System. Proximity based means the hangtag type you purchase determines where you can park. The proximity parking is a tiered price system that gives patrons the option to purchase parking and walk at a value price or choose a higher priced option that permits parking that is closer to the core of campus.
- Hangtags are priced based on the parking access they provide relative to the parking location’s proximity to the core of campus (see Table A below). Parking patrons have several options:
- White prepaid hangtags provide access to non-core, perimeter parking (including access to the South Garage). This hangtag option is priced to provide the maximum value.
- Green prepaid hangtags provide access to parking locations in the core of campus and to the South Garage.
- A Prospect Garage (PG) hangtag will be assessed an additional “Limited Access” surcharge of $25.00 per semester. PG hangtags ONLY provide access to the Prospect Garage and South Garage and are not accepted in other parking locations on campus. PG access is restricted to:
a) students living in a University residence hall and
b) a limited number of employees.
- Scratch Off hangtags are a prepaid option for parking on a single day. They are also designated White or Green and provide access to the same designated parking locations as the semester prepaid hangtags. Scratch Offs do NOT allow access to the South or Prospect Garage, Lot 22, RG or meters.
- White, Green and PG hangtags are valid for parking in designated parking locations from 5:00 a.m. - 11:59 p.m. daily.
- Your hangtag provides access to all locations assigned to your hangtag; not a specific lot or garage.
- Once a garage has filled, it will not be re-opened until 10 spaces become available.
- Patrons who wish to park on campus overnight will be required to purchase an overnight sticker for an additional $25 per semester. (Employees who have work assignments that include hours between midnight and 5 a.m. will be exempt from the surcharge but will be required to show proof of work hours to get the overnight decal).
- All attended garages and surface lots will be accessible only by patrons with prepaid parking hangtags during a regular weekday.
- CSU has an Escalation Based Citation System. Read about the new system and tips for avoiding citations here.