Passport Parking is new for fall 2014. Passport allows registered users to purchase and/or extend their time with a credit card (Visa, MC and Discover) via mobile app (smart phone required) or on the web for a $0.25 convenience fee per session. So long has you keep the current parking session active, you will only be charged one $0.25 convenience fee. However, once the current session expires, users will be subject to another convenience fee when a new session begins. Smart phone users will be prompted to extend the time via the Passport app 10 minutes prior to the current session expiration. The maximum extendable time (after initial time purchase) is up to three (3) hours.
All Passport spaces are in zone 216
For FY15 (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015), Passport is available in these locations (additional locations may be added in the future):
- Lot 22 (Student Center)
- Rec Garage (RG)
- Lot 70 (E. 24th Street)
- Lot 66 (Julka Dr.)
- May park for up to three (3) hours (time may be extended via Passport)
- Payment options
- Pay the PayStation with cash/credit (exact change only - no refunds for overpayment)
- Pay using with the Passport Parking app on your smartphone
- Extending time
- Can extend original purchase via PassPort Parking, up to three (3) hours.
- Additional time purchases made via the paystation do not extend the time, rather it starts a new session from the additional transaction time.