The financial aid award letter shows the types of financial aid and amount of assistance you are expected to receive at Cleveland State for the academic year.
The following information will help you understand your award letter:
- Be sure to read all information carefully.
- Financial aid listed on your online award may be provided by a combination of federal, University, state, and private sources. The amount of financial aid offered is determined by the information you supplied on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The financial aid online award lists financial aid for the academic year. Notify Cleveland State of receipt of additional aid or changes in family circumstances. Adjustments to the amounts offered could be made and a revised award letter sent to you. Contact Campus411 All-in-1 in Main Classroom, Room 116, call 216.687.5411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to reject a particular award, you will be able to decline all or any portion of the award online.
- The estimated cost of education is based on your degree program status (undergraduate, graduate or law) and housing plans as reported on the FAFSA, indicating where you will reside during the school year. Visit the Treasury Services website for additional cost of education information.
- You are responsible for notifying Cleveland State of the source and dollar amount of any award you may receive which is not currently listed on the online award. If additional sources of aid will be received, you must contact Campus411 All-in-1.
- Make sure you accept all aid online.
- Print out your award for your records.
- If you are a first-time Federal Stafford Loan borrower at Cleveland State, you must complete loan entrance counseling prior to receiving your first loan disbursement. You must also complete a Master Promissory Note.
If you need assistance with your online award, stop by Cleveland State's Campus411 All-in-1 office, located in Main Classroom, Room 116, or call 216.687.5411 or email email@example.com. More information is available on the Financial Aid website.