Are you a high school senior or a current college undergraduate who believes in developing both your mind and body as a way to live a complete life? Are you looking for a scholarship that recognizes your achievements inside and outside of the classroom?
Sigma Phi Epsilon (SigEp), the nation’s largest college Fraternity, is awarding over $250,000 during the 2019-2020 academic year with its Balanced Man Scholarships to students at colleges and universities across the country. The Balanced Man Scholarship awards students who exhibit academic excellence, demonstrate leadership skills, and commit to their health and well-being. The Ancient Greeks believed in developing a Sound Mind and a Sound Body as the way to live a fulfilling life. SigEp adopted this philosophy with the Balanced Man Ideal and since 1990 has awarded the Balanced Man Scholarship to some of the best students coming to campus.
We believe that recognizing students who exhibit balance and all-around excellence is one way to promote this important ideal. Therefore, we are offering $2500 in scholarships at Cleveland State University for the 2019-2020 academic school year.
- Apply online.
- The scholarships are based on merit.
- All applications will be reviewed and semi-finalists will be selected by a selection committee.
- All semi-finalists will be asked to attend a 30-minute interview within one month after the application deadline.
- All finalists and their parents will be invited to an awards banquet.
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2019
To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled at CSU during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Be a male applicant with a minimum 3.00 GPA.
Applying for the Balanced Man Scholarship in no way obligates you to join or have any affiliation with Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity.
Any questions or concerns please contact us!
If you are interested please click here.