Cleveland State University – Testing Services offers proctoring services for independent study programs, web courses, online mid-term and final exams, personnel testing, and various national test requests for paper and/or computer based testing.
- Office/Testing hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- An appointment is required, call (216)687-2272 to schedule a time.
- A $40.00 service fee is charged per examination, due at the time of testing. Payment should be in the form of cash, check or money order, payable to Cleveland State University. No credit cards.
- When scheduling an appointment it is helpful in determining a time if you know the following:
- Computer or paper based
- Length of time allowed to complete the examination (if you are not sure, 3 hours will be reserved for you).
- Contact person’s name, phone # and/or email address
- You should call and confirm receipt of your testing instructions/materials at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment.