SPRS must approve all sponsored program awards received by the University.
Award notification can be in the form of a notice of grant award (for either a grant or cooperative agreement), a contract, check, or subcontract.
Acceptance of an external award is predicated upon meeting the following conditions:
- Condition One: Receipt of valid Award Documentation.
- Condition Two: Receipt of all Required Documentation.
In addition, SPRS must have these documents:
- The fully executed CSU Proposal Transmittal Form;
- Completed and signed Conflict of Interest form(s) for the Project Director (Principal Investigator), the co-principal investigators, or any other University employee responsible for the design, conduct, or reporting of externally funded educational, public service, or research activities.
- A copy of the full proposal
- A budget for the project proposed
- A Budget Transfer for Cost Share (if applicable)
- One of the following:
- A Notice of Grant Award from the sponsor; or
- A fully executed Contract from the sponsor; or
- An Award Letter or a Check from the sponsor; or
- A fully executed Subcontract with another university, etc.