Select software titles are available for purchase from the CSU Bookstore at greatly discounted prices. Please contact the CSU Bookstore for availability and pricing.
CSU has arranged a CLP contract with Adobe and CDW-G to purchase Adobe software at a very large discount. Software can only be purchased through this agreement for University use on University equipment.
If you have a University license for an Adobe product (or Macromedia product), the Adobe End User License Agreement (EULA) may allow you to install the software on a second computer (ie: your home computer or laptop) as long as you do not use the software on both computers at the same time. Your right to have this second copy will end when your relationship with the University ends. Please visit the Adobe website to review the individual product EULA to make this determination. You may purchase media from CDW-G or you may contact IS&T at x5050 to request a loaner copy of the software.
1) Review the Adobe price list to locate the software you wish to purchase.
2) Note the product #, description, and price for each piece of software you are purchasing.
3) Fill out a purchase requisition or SOF for the software you are purchasing. The Account Manager and address for your SOF or purchase requisition is:
4) After you have placed your order with CDW-G, contact the IS&T Call Center at x5050 to arrange to have the software installed. If you wish your own copy of the install media, you will need to contact Sue or Jen at CDW-G for pricing.
5) Your department is responsible for paying the invoice for the software when it arrives.
Last updated 7/10/2012