We have received notification from Microsoft that the upgrade of our Engage365 email service has been completed. If you are experiencing any problems, or have any questions, please contact the IS&T Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-687-5050. Walk-in hours for assistance for mobile devices are Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. in Rhodes Tower 1003.
Thank you for your patience during this upgrade.
- PC: Windows 7+ (or higher) with Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 10+, or Microsoft Outlook 2007+
- PLEASE NOTE: Microsoft has announced that support for Internet Explorer 8 will end on April 8, 2014.
- Mac: OS X 10.6+ (or higher) with Apple Safari 5+, or Microsoft Outlook 2008+ for Mac
- For additional supported client configurations please visit the Microsoft Office365 System Requirements page
PLEASE NOTE: the server name has been changed
- When configuring email clients or mobile devices, Exchange Server should be entered as
- When configuring email clients or mobile devices, user ID or email address should be entered as
- STUDENT - CSU ID@vikes.csuohio.edu. Example: email@example.com.
- FAC/STAFF - CSU ID@csuohio.edu. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Basics for Faculty and Staff
- If you forward your engage365 account to a third party email system, mail sent to your CSU account will not be stored on your engage365 account.
- Should you wish to save the mail in your engage365 account and send a copy to a third party email system, simply create an Inbox Rule in your engage365 account that redirects your mail.
- If this option is selected, please note that there is a quota limit on all engage365 accounts, and as such, the mail in your engage365 account must still be managed.