All students who are registered with a current identification
card, any faculty
and staff are eligible foruse of Health Services.
A: Patients are:
- Treated with respect, consideration and dignity.
- Provided appropriate privacy.
- Provided, to the degree known, complete information concerning
their diagnosis, evaluation, treatment and prognosis. when it is medically inadvisable to
give such information is provided to a person designated by
the patient or to a legally authorized person.
- Given the opportunity to participate in decisions involving
their health care, except when such participation is contradicted for medical reasons.
- Informed of the names and positions of people involved in
your care by official name tag and/or personal introduction.
- Provided with appropriate information regarding the absence
of mal practice insurance coverage.
B: Patients disclosures and records are treated
confidentially, and are released by a signed release by the patient or court order or subpoena.
Exception is made for personal health information released for payment or treatment.
C: Information is available to patient and staff concerning:
- Patient conduct and responsibilities.
- Services Available.
- Provisions for after-hours and emergency care: When clinic
is closed patients should go to an urgicare or emergency room
with any urgent or emergent medical problem.
- Fees for services.
- Payment policies.
- Methods for expressing grievances and suggestions to the
organization. Yearly evaluations on the clinic and personnel
are done by patients seen. A suggestion box is available on a daily basis.
- Patient's have the right to access advance directive information and education.
- Credentialing of health care professionals.
- Right to refuse participation in experiential research.
D: Patients are informed of their right to change primary providers, view
and ammend charts, but not change what provider has written.
E: Marketing or advertising regarding the competence and capabilities
of the organization is not misleading to patients.