- For Emergencies please call the FAST Coordination Center 216.687.2500. The FAST Coordination Center is open Monday thru Friday, from 8am to 5pm.
- Please call the University Police at 216.687.2020 all other times.
- All billing inquiries are to be directed to Plant Accounting at 216.687.5436.
can be found at:
There is no charge to departments to operate or maintain a facility in its original condition of the facility. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Central heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems
- Routine housekeeping, cleaning
- Drinking water fountain systems
- Existing lights and fixtures
- General classroom furniture
- Elevator maintenance and emergency services
- Glass replacement
- Carpet cleaning (once per year)
- Window cleaning (once per year)
- Mowing, planting, snow removal
- Refuse collection (except departmental equipment and furniture)
- Utility outage information
- Pest control
- Free pick-up authorized by Property Control (please process using a service request)
- General furnishings
- Classroom boards
The following requests are chargeable maintenance to the requesting department:
- Carpet installation
- Equipment & furniture pick-up NOT authorized by Property Control
- New equipment installation
- New lighting/electrical installation
- Repairs and replacement of signage and name plates
- New signage (see Office of the University Architect)
- Special events
- Window treatments
- A facility remodeling, modification or a change of use in space (a closet to an office, a classroom to computer lab).
- A project demanding architectural drawings or design.
- Work needing architect/engineering input and construction.
- Equipment needing replacement to a type either larger or of different capacity than before (“in kind” replacement is usually routine maintenance).
- Architect/engineering services required, whether University or outside firm.
- Construction contractors might be used. (Facilities handles emergency work or utility work.
- Changing an existing carpet color/style/type.
For all signage requests please submit a detailed Service Request and forward it to Facilities Management. Click here to review the signage policy.
Hourly Rates for Trades
Carpenters - $38.00
Maintenance Tech (Signage) - $38.00
Plumbers - $38.00
Air Quality Technician - $38.00
Operating Engineers - $38.00
Building Services - $26.00
Electricians - $38.00
Grounds Maintenance - $29.00
Movers - $30.00