Take a test that can change your life!
Are you experiencing:
- Frequent headaches
- Tension and muscle aches
- Difficulty concentrating
- Constant worrying
- Panic attacks
- Fear of social situations
- Feeling down or "blue"
You don't have to feel so bad...
HELP IS AVAILABLE!
- WILL LEARN ABOUT THE FIVE MAJOR TYPES OF ANXIETY
- CAN TAKE A BRIEF SCREENING QUESTIONNAIRE
- FIND OUT WHETHER THEY WOULD BENEFIT FROM A FORMAL EVALUATION.
- GET INFORMATION ABOUT ANXIETY AND ITS MANAGEMENT TO TAKE WITH THEM
- SEE A SHORT VIDEO ON ANXIETY
Please contact CSU's Counseling Center at (216) 687-2277 to schedule an individual screening.
Attend a free screening for anxiety and depressive illness. See a video, take a screening test, have a confidential meeting with a healthcare professional.