Ways to Give
The CSU Student Phone Center, which utilizes a 15-station CampusCall automated system, reaches out to alumni, faculty, staff, and friends in order to get them involved with the Annual Fund program as well as keep them in touch with the University community.
The phone center employs only current Cleveland State students and provides them with valuable work experience. Student supervisors and callers:
- Gain a better understanding of Cleveland State and its organizational structure
- Learn skills in sales, marketing, and public relations
- Improve self-confidence through experience in dealing with a multi-faceted alumni base
- Improve speaking and communication skills
- Meet interesting people over the phone
- Interact with an energetic and fun group of fellow students
Our mission is to develop and enhance relationships that advance Cleveland State and yield increases in resources, connections and image.
Apply for a Job
If you are interested in working for the Cleveland State University Call Center, please click here to apply.