Did someone help you along the way while you were here at CSU? It could have been a professor who pushed you beyond your limits or inspired you. Or a family member who refused to let you give up. Perhaps it was a friend, who gave you audience to voice your concerns, your fears, your triumphs. Whomever it was, give them a Standing Ovation!
Here's how it works:
- Visit https://secure.skipjack.com/clsu/ and give in any amount beginning at $5.00.
- In the comments sections of our giving page, leave a short note about the person to whom you're giving a Standing Ovation.
- Be sure you leave contact information for that person (an e-mail address, phone number, a twitter handle, etc). Don't worry, we have a really cool
way we'll use the information and we will use it ONLY for that purpose. We promise.*
- With the contact info you provide, we'll get in touch with that person via e-mail, snail mail, phone or social media and let them know that you gave them a Standing Ovation. It will go something like: "We just want you to know you made a difference in the life of someone and they wanted to let you know..." We're pretty sure it will make them feel awesome. And it'll make you feel good that you made them feel good. Told you it was cool.
That's it. The whole idea makes us smile and it's all very simple. It's all just another way to say thanks to anyone who helped you while you were a student. And what about the money that we raise? Well, it's all going to go help other students along the way in the form of scholarships. It's all a kind of paying it forward. The students who are helped because of your giving may not know of your support, but we will.
So, let us be the first to kick off this wave of Standing Ovations and offer one to you right now. Bravo!
* Your participation in Standing Ovations gives Cleveland State University permission to print or repost your story via other University media platforms. All collected contact information will be used solely for the purpose of delivering your Standing Ovation.