Need help studying? Help is here!
Try these study tips to finish strong this semester:
- If a professor does not offer a study guide, create one yourself.
- Form a study group or if you prefer to study alone find a quiet place on campus.
- Plan success actions for each course. Look at your current grade and the grade you would like at the end of the semester. Plan and complete one or two action steps that will help you reach this goal.
- Teach someone else something from the course. If you can teach it to someone else, you know the information.
- Visit the Tutoring and Academic Success Center (TASC) website at www.csuohio.edu/tutoring for more tips and a wealth of free student services. Visit TASC at MC 233.
Cone of Learning
10% of what we read
20% of what we hear
30% of what we see
50% of what we see and hear
70% of what we discuss with others
80% of what we personally experience
95% of what we teach others