The Cleveland State University Department of Music will present its next concert in the CSU Concert Series, featuring CSU faculty and five members of The Cleveland Orchestra who are also members of the Music faculty.
Hear it live on WCLV
Tuesday, February 21
Drinko Recital Hall, Music & Communication Building, 2001 Euclid Ave.
- Charles Carleton, bass (Faculty, CSU Department of Music, The Cleveland Orchestra)
- Dr. Robert Cassidy, piano (interim Coordinator of Keyboard Area 2011-2012)
- Bryan Dumm, cello (Faculty, CSU Department of Music, The Cleveland Orchestra)
- David Alan Harrell, cello (Faculty, CSU Department of Music, The Cleveland Orchestra)
- Peter Otto, violin (Faculty, CSU Department of Music, First Associate Concertmaster of The Cleveland Orchestra)
- Joanna Patterson, viola (Faculty, CSU Department of Music, The Cleveland Orchestra)
- Beethoven: Variations (7) on "Bei Männern, welche Liebe fühlen," for Cello and Piano, WoO 46
- Messiaen: Louange à l'Éternité de Jésus
- Noon: Elegy Variations, Op. 97
- Messiaen: Louange à l'Immortalité de Jésus
- Schubert: Piano Quintet in A major, D.667 (Die Forelle)
About Cleveland State UniversityFounded in 1964, Cleveland State University is a public research institution that provides a dynamic setting for engaged learning. With an enrollment of more than 17,000 students, eight colleges and approximately 200 academic programs, CSU was again chosen for 2011 as one of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report.