CSU TRIO McNair Scholars Program is inviting applications. The application forms are available as pdf files. The application package can also be collected from the program office Main Classroom, Room 219.
Please download the preliminary application form, complete and send to the program office. This form helps us to determine the eligibility. We will contact you to let you know your eligibility. If you are eligible you will be asked to complete the full application package.
If you are eligible, you will be asked to send 4 completed forms (Application, Statement of purpose, Do I qualify?, Photo/video model release form, and Authorization for release of information), current resume and transcripts. It is the applicant's responsibility to make sure our office receives both recommendation letters (use the pdf file). The low-income students must attach a copy of their/parents'/guardian's 2014 tax form.
- Application (3 pages)
- Statement of purpose
- Recommendation Letters
- Do I qualify?
- Authorization for release of information
- GPA & attendance policy agreement
- Photography/video model release
- Student's checklist
Click here to download the complete application packet.
The deadline to submit a complete application is 5 pm, Friday, October 2, 2015 and the interviews will be held on Tuesday, October 13, 2015.
- Have you submitted a completed Application form?
- Have you submitted a completed Statement of purpose form?
- Have you asked two referees to send us recommendations?
- Have you submitted a completed Do I qualify form?
- Have you submitted a completed Photography/video model release form?
- Have you submitted a completed GPA & Attendance Policy Agreement?
- Have you submitted a completed Authorization for release of information?
- Have you sent us your resume?
- Have you sent us your transcript?
- Have you sent us a copy of your/parents'/guardian's last year tax return if you are a low-income student?
Please contact us if you have any question.