In order to create brand unity, colleges and divisions are transitioning to a new standard. Implementation of this standard is uynderway and is outlined below:
- The official University seal is always placed to the far left of the mark.
- A small rule line separates the University seal from the college/divison name.
- The full name is written in Trade Gothic Regular. It is to not be bold or italicized.
- Department or office names are listed in smaller text underneath the main logomark.
- There are positive and reversed versions of the seal. The positive image suits most needs, while white seals on dark backgrounds should use the reversed.
- Colleges/divisions are not to attempt to create a logo. Rather, University Marketing will provide official and approved logo files per each college.