Center for International Services & Programs

Education Abroad Forms

Once approved for education abroad, all students must complete some required pre-departure paperwork for Cleveland State. Please choose your education abroad program type from the list below and then print off all of the files to complete and turn into the Center for International Services and Programs (CISP).

Affiliate Program* Students

 Reciprocal Exchange Students


For Research/Internship Students or Those Traveling on University Business (intl conference, etc)

This package contains a checklist of required items. Please check back soon for the updated packet.


For Students on International Group Travel

CSU Group Intl Travel Paperwork.pdf

Requirements for EMBA, AMBA, service learning and sports groups travelling abroad.

For more information on the International SOS program and its benefits please consult our website. CSU has an institutional membership to this service; all university affiliates who follow appropriate protocol in registering their trip with CISP prior to departure may be eligible to use their services. This is not a substitute for medical insurance with international coverage.


* includes approved direct enrollment and program providers (non-profits, companies or other universities)