All international students who are interested in doing CPT are required to attend a practical training workshop conducted by International Students Advisor.
To be eligible for CPT, you must first meet the following criteria:
To be eligible for CPT, you must:
- Have been lawfully enrolled on a full-time basis for one academic year (i.e. two full consecutive terms).
- Be in lawful F-1 status
- Have a job offer
- Not be enrolled in an intensive English language training program
|December 7, 2016||2:00 pm -3:00 pm||RT 502||Register|
|December 16, 2016||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|December 21, 2016||2:00 pm -3:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|January 4, 2017||2:00 pm -3:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
· All CISP Workshops begin promptly at the time advertised. Please arrive early.
· You must be registered for CPT workshops to attend.
· Room capacity is limited to 30 participants.
· We apologize, but late arrivals cannot be accommodated.