All international students who are interested in doing CPT are required to attend a practical training workshop conducted by International Students Advisor.
To be eligible for CPT, you must first meet the following criteria:
To be eligible for CPT, you must:
- Have been lawfully enrolled on a full-time basis for one academic year (i.e. two full consecutive terms).
- Be in lawful F-1 status
- Have a job offer
- Not be enrolled in an intensive English language training program
|August 22, 2017||2:00 pm - 3:00pm||RT 502||Register|
|August 29, 2017||10:00 am - 11:00 am||RT 502||Register|
- You must be reigstered for the CPT workshop
- Do not register for mulitple workshops
- You must have a valid CSU Viking ID card to enter the CPT Workshop (all cards will be scanned prior to entering the workshop).
- You must arrive at least 15 minutes early.
- Room Capacity is limited to 25 participants
- We apologize but late Arrivals cannot be accommodated