All international students who are interested in doing CPT are required to attend a practical training workshop conducted by International Students Advisor.
To be eligible for CPT, you must first meet the following criteria:
To be eligible for CPT, you must:
- Have been lawfully enrolled on a full-time basis for one academic year (i.e. two full consecutive terms).
- Be in lawful F-1 status
- Have a job offer
- Not be enrolled in an intensive English language training program
|Febraury 23, 2017||5:00 pm - 6:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|March 7, 2017||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|March 28, 2017||4:00 pm - 5:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|April 13, 2017||9:00 am -11:00 am||RT 401||Register|
|April 26, 2017||5:00 pm - 6:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|May 4, 2017||1:00 pm 2:00 pm||RT 401||Register|
|May 9, 2017||9:00 am - 10:00 am||RT 401||Register|
· All CISP Workshops begin promptly at the time advertised. Please arrive early.
· You must be registered for CPT workshops to attend.
· Room capacity is limited to 30 participants.
· We apologize, but late arrivals cannot be accommodated.