ALL INFORMATION MUST BE TYPED.
- Complete the application form
- Provide a personal statement including your financial need. The statement should be at least 250 to 500 words in length.
Submit to the Center for International Services and Program s (CISP), No later then March 8th, 2014 at 11:59pm.
Applicant Minimum Qualifications:
- Be a full time graduate student in the College of Engineering or the College of Business
- Be from India and hold a F or J visa status
- Complete at least 9 semester graduate credit hours with a cumulative (CUM) GPA of 3.30 or better at the time of application
Scholarships of $500 to $2000 will be awarded depending on the amount of funding availalbe and the number of qualified applicants. Scholarship decisions will be made by an independent committee and not by the CISP. Incomplete applications (no essay etc) cannot be considered.
Decisions will be made in April and scholarship recipients will be notified in writing.
APPLY for the scholarship: