CSU recruits and retains outstanding individuals. We seek to attract diverse faculty and staff who desire to engage with the culturally rich and diverse student population and surrounding community.
- Job Opportunities at CSU
- Tutorial on how to apply for positions using the online system
- Career Services Center Opportunities for Students and Alumni
- Student Employment
Supporting dual career couples, CSU belongs to the OH/Western PA/WV Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC), please visit the comprehensive job board for positions at www.ohwpawvherc.org
Why Engage in CSU?
- Because CSU offers competitive salaries, and an outstanding benefits package that includes educational assistance for employees and eligible family members.
- Because you will enjoy a beautiful urban campus setting, while engaging with talented and diverse students, faculty and staff.
- Because CSU employs and educates individuals with a wide variety of skills and backgrounds, creating an environment suitable for personal and professional growth and development.
- Because CSU is an actively engaged community, committed to excellence in education, research, the arts and humanities, which contributes to the Greater Cleveland Community.
- Because the CSU campus is close to all of the attractions that downtown Cleveland has to offer:
- Playhouse Square
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Progressive Field
- First Energy Stadium
- Quicken Loans Arena
- and our very own: Wolstein Center
- Because living and working in the Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio Region offers so many exciting and rewarding things to do and see.
Cleveland State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to nondiscrimination. Males, Females, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply for our vacant positions.