The Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Honors College 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award went to...
A few words from the First Honors SGA Senator The application process for SGA was fairly...
Join us in the Honors Lounge on October 23rd from 4-5pm to learn more about Cleveland...
Mandel Honors College
The central and foundational mission of the Mandel Honors College is to better serve the educational needs of academically talented and highly motivated students. We serve a diverse group of students from a full range of backgrounds. We seek graduates from a variety of secondary schools including: graduates of large public high schools, small denominational schools, elite private schools and small schools in rural areas. Transfer students from two- and four- year colleges are welcomed.
The Mandel Honors College houses two distinct programs, the University Honors Program and the University Scholars Program.
Benefits of the University Honors Program Include:
- Honors courses in the first two years and a specially designed Honors course of study in your major.
- Substantial scholarship support.
- University Honors Distinction.
Benefits of the University Scholars Program Include:
- An opportunity to learn and excel with other high-achieving students.
- A specially tailored Scholars course of study in your major.
- Graduation with University Scholars distinction.