The CSU Jack, Joseph and Morton Mandel Honors College Alumni Association is open to all graduates of the CSU Honors or University Scholars Programs. Alumni Council members are held approximately once a month – all alumni are welcome to participate. Announcements and details of meetings are available from the CSU Honors College Alumni Facebook page. Or you can contact the Honors College office for information about upcoming meetings and activities.
The CSU Honors College Alumni Association was established in order to:
- provide opportunities for Honors and Scholars Program students to meet and interact with those who have gone before them.
- help alumni become reacquainted with and network with other graduates of the Honors College
- keep alumni informed about CSU’s Honors College, their staff and students
- encourage directed alumni contributions
- involve alumni in efforts to build the Honors College at CSU
Giving Back... Building a Future
As an alumna or alumnus of CSU’s Honors College, you no doubt appreciate the significant differences your participation in these programs made in your academic experience. If you believe that experience made a difference in your life, consider joining the CSU Honors College Alumni Association.
We're always looking for alumni who would like to give some of their time and talents to our students. If you are interested, please contact the Honors College at 216 687 5559 or firstname.lastname@example.org