Morbi turpis mi, tempor nec, euismod vel, mollis faucibus, enim.
Its the responsibility of the patients to:
- Inform health care providers of all information pertinent to the reason for the visit, any changes in their health status, including medication that could affect their treatment.
- Adhere to a prescribed treatment plan and to discuss any desired change or lack of compliance.
- Act in a considerate and cooperative manner with the CSU Health Services Staff.
- Weigh the consequences of refusing to comply with instructions and recommendations.
- Assist the health provider in compiling a complete record authorizing the CSU Health Services center to obtain necessary medical information from appropriate sources when needed.
- Keep appointments on time.
- Cancel appointments only when necessary and far enough in advance as possible so
that other patients might utilize that time.
NOTE: If the patient refuses treatment and uses these guidelines to do so, he/she is wholly responsible.The best promotion of health care is for it to be done as team effort with his/her health care provider, utilizing both rights and responsibilities.