For help in determining which configuration will best suit you, please contact your college or areas technical support staff.
If you do not have a college/area technical staff, contact the Help Desk at 216-687-5050.
Determine which model you would like by clicking this link to view the current list of models and prices.
You have two options when ordering a computer, laptop or tablet through the University’s PC Procurement Program:
- You can order your own computer from our new Easy ticketing system.
- You can contact the IS&T Help Desk, instructions are below
The advantages to creating your own request for purchase are:
- Your request bypasses the Help Desk and goes directly to an ordering queue
- You will have a shopping cart to fill indicating all prices and options available for purchase
- From the Self Service screen (easy.csuohio.edu) you will be able to see all open Incidents (individual problems) and requests (PC orders).
To get started placing your own order, go to easy.csuohio.edu , sign in, and click on Service Catalog. You will see links where you can order PC/Laptops or Monitors.
To place the order through the Help Desk, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-687-5050 with the following information:
- Your name
- Your CSU ID number
- Name of person to receive the PC
- Location for PC (Building and Room)
- Days of the week and hours that your equipment can be delivered/installed
- Account number to be charged (Please include the full 14-digit account number)
- Phone number of recipient
- Which PC model
- Which monitor you would like
- Whether you will need data transferred?
- Whether you will need lockdown?
- Installation by IS&T staff is now included in the purchase price. Installation will include assembling the components, attaching all parts, connecting it to the network (or wireless for notebooks), mapping existing network drives, hooking up a local printer and/or scanner that is part of the University’s Managed Print Services Program, and installing a lockdown if also requested.
- The transfer of data from the old computer to the new one is an additional $18.00 which covers up to 10 GB of data transfer from one folder (i.e. my documents) and shortcuts stored in one folder. Data in excess of this amount or data stored in more than one location will result in additional costs. If you need lockdown equipment, the lockdown hardware is additional and can be requested when you order your computer. There will be an additional charge for lockdowns of $25.00.
- For software installation, send your specific request to email@example.com. You must have proof of a license and software will be installed remotely.
- Imaging and installation fees are included in the prices listed for all PC’s and Laptops.