Jump to navigation
Graduate Student Resource Center
- Academy of Human Resource Development: AHRD is a global organization made up of, governed by, and created for the Human Resource Development (HRD) scholarly community of academics and reflective practitioners.
- AERA Grants Program: Small grants and training for researchers who conduct studies of education policy and practice using quantitative methods and including the analysis of data from the large-scale data sets.
- American Economic Association: The AEAweb provides information on funding for economists and the opportunity for organizations, institutions, and agencies to post information on grants available for economic research.
- American Psychological Association: A scientific and professional organization that represents psychology in the United States.
- Colleges, College Scholarships and Financial Aid Page: Large database for searching for fellowships, financial aid, and more.
- DMOZ Grants: Provides information on research, scholarships, and discipline-specific aid.
- EduPass: For international students, EduPass offers information to international students who are learning about and seeking financial assistance to complete their education in the US. International students will find information on how to access funding resources.
- FastWeb: Another mega-site that finds aid, colleges, scholarships, etc.
- Fellowship Notebook: Cornell University’s site for fellowships & research sources
- FinAid: For loan, scholarship, and other aid resources for US and international students.
- Foundation Center Directory Online
- Foundation Center Grants to Individuals: Over 6,000 foundations and public charities listed that fund individual grant seekers-searchable by various criteria and updated quarterly. Users may purchase a subscription or visit the Foundation Center to access numerous databases at no charge.
- Grants to Individuals: Michigan State University’s Library provides many funding links for students and others.
- GrantSpace: The Foundation Center’s students pages, contains a link for international students as well.
- GRAPES: UCLA searchable database of Graduate & Postdoctoral Extramural Support
- National Association of Fellowship Advisors Scholarship: A list of major nationally competitive scholarships and their sponsors.
- Ohio Means Internships: A State of Ohio database of intership and co-op positions.
- Rural Sociological Society: The RSS is a professional social science association that promotes the generation, application, and dissemination of sociological knowledge.
- Scholarships and Grants: Scholarships listed by discipline.
- SRCD Grants: A Society for Research in Child Development.