1. Students must meet course prerequisites unless waived by the instructor. In some cases, program authorization is also required.
2. Students are permitted to enroll in classes on a space-available basis. Priority is given to graduate degree, certificate, and licensure students when enrollment is limited. A list of restricted courses along with a copy of the Non-Degree Course Permission slip.
3. Non-degree students are graded on a letter-grade basis. Exceptions are made only if the student requests Audit (N/C) or Satisfactory/Fail (S/F) status at the time of registration or within the first week of classes. Students must perform at the B or better level to receive a Satisfactory grade.
4. Non-degree students may NOT earn a graduate degree, certificate, or license awarded by the University. Students with non-degree status who wish to earn a graduate degree, certificate or license must apply and meet that program's admission standards.
5. Non-degree graduate students are not eligible for Graduate Assistantship or Graduate Tuition Grant awards.