Have the following information on-hand when completing the FAFSA:
- Your Social Security number and your driver’s license (if any)
- W’2 forms from 2016 and other records of money earned
- Your (and/or your parents’) Federal Income Tax Return from 2016
- Any untaxed income records from 2016 including payments to tax deferred pension and savings plans, tax exempt interest and child support received in 2016
- Records of any grants, scholarships, and fellowship aid that was included in your or your parents’ 2016 adjusted gross income (AGI)
- Any current bank statements
- Any current business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bonds and other investment records
- Documentation that you are a permanent resident or other eligible non-citizen if applicable
***Be sure to keep copies of all information that you used on your FAFSA***
Complete your FAFSA online at https://fafsa.ed.gov
Use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool and have your and your parents’ 2016 tax information transferred to your FASFA directly from the IRS.
The CSU Federal Code number is 003032.