Amount: $500 ($250 per semester) Stackable with Community College Transfer Award, Level 1only
- Cumulative GPA 3.5+
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Last school attended must be a 2-year or community college
- Need at least 30 and no more than 90 semester credits earned by the admission application deadline (April 1)
- Students must be full-time and begin at CSU in summer or fall
- Students who have previously earned a bachelor’s degree or previously enrolled at CSU as a degree-seeking student are not eligible
- Students who have applied for the Summer 18 or Fall 18 term and submitted all required application materials by April 1 receive priority consideration for the following awards: Community College Transfer Awards and the Phi Theta Kappa Award
Renewable: Yes, for one additional year. Must maintain minimum 3.25 cumulative GPA and satisfactorily complete at least 12 credits each semester.
*To be considered for the Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship, students must submit a completed membership verification form along with proof of membership (copy of your Phi Theta Kappa identification card, membership certificate or membership letter from Phi Theta Kappa headquarters).