Every semester, you must maintain at least the minimum GPA that is required for every scholarship that you have been awarded. There are certain criteria you need to be aware of in order to keep your renewable scholarships. You should be familiar with the following information:
- Every semester, you must maintain at least the minimum GPA that is required for each scholarship that you have been awarded.
- If you fail to maintain the minimum GPA and/or meet the credit hour enrollment, you may be placed on probation for a semester.
- If you fail to maintain the minimum GPA and/or meet the credit hour enrollment during your probation semester, you will be mailed a petition from the scholarship coordinator. You must complete the petition and return it to the scholarship coordinator for processing.
- A letter will be mailed to you regarding the results of your petition. If your petition is approved, you will receive your scholarship and be placed on probation for an additional semester.
- If your petition is denied, your scholarship will be cancelled and you will be responsible for any balance due on your student account.
For assistance, contact Campus411 All-in-1 at 216.687.5411 or 888.CSU.OHIO or email@example.com.