Transfer Students

Students wishing to transfer to Industrial Engineering from other engineering programs at Cleveland State University must do the following:

  • Meet with the Industrial Engineering graduate program director.
  • Complete a Graduate Degree Program Transfer Request form . This form needs to be signed by the student, the IME program director, and the student's current program director.
  • Be admitted to the IME program.
  • Be enrolled in the current program at least one semester.
Up to two classes are usually allowed to transfer from another program to IME. Note that this may require you to take more than 30 hours to complete your MSIE degree.