OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE ... JOIN TODAY!
Applications are available in the Dean’s Office, Stilwell Hall, Room 104. Call: (216) 687-5272 or click here
Washkewicz College students enjoy access to many activities, both extra- and co-curricular. In fact, at least one organization exists for each engineering discipline.
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Participate in regional and national engineering competitions.
- Meet other students from around the world .
- Experience working in Professionally -minded teams.
- Learn to solve "real world" problems..
- Become involved in community service.
- Improve academic standing.
- Network with working professionals.
- Attend conferences.
- Develop long-term friendships.
- Make use of student office space.
- Avail yourself of chapter Scholarships.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
President: Dan Gerges
American Society of Civil Engineers
President: Aaron Adkins
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
President: Andrew Moss
Engineers Without Borders
President: Josh Cmar
Joint Engineering Council
President: Steve Reba
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
President: Luke Louder
National Society of Black Engineers
President: Robert Marshall
Society of Automotive Engineers
President: Jonny Lightfoot
Society of Women Engineers
President: Vesnyana Liskevich
Regional and National Engineering Competitions
Projects may include the Baja Car, the Steel Bridge, the Chem-E Car, Robotics, the Design, Build and Fly Competition, Environmental Projects, and more.