OPEN THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE ... JOIN TODAY!
Applications are available in the Dean’s Office, Stilwell Hall, Room 104. Call: (216) 687-5272 or click here
Fenn College students enjoy access to many activities, both extra- and co-curricular. In fact, at least one organization exists for each engineering discipline.
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Participate in regional and national engineering competitions.
- Meet other students from around the world .
- Experience working in Professionally -minded teams.
- Learn to solve "real world" problems..
- Become involved in community service.
- Improve academic standing.
- Network with working professionals.
- Attend conferences.
- Develop long-term friendships.
- Make use of student office space.
- Avail yourself of chapter Scholarships.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
American Institute of Chemical Engineers
American Society of Civil Engineers
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Engineers Without Borders
Joint Engineering Council
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
National Society of Black Engineers
Society of Automotive Engineers
Society of Women Engineers
Regional and National Engineering Competitions
Projects may include the Baja Car, the Steel Bridge, the Chem-E Car, Robotics, the Design, Build and Fly Competition, Environmental Projects, and more.