Washkewicz College of Engineering students enjoy access to many activities, both extra- and co-curricular. In fact, at least one organization exists for each engineering discipline.
- Grow personally and professionally.
- Participate in regional and national engineering competitions.
- Meet other students from around the world .
- Experience working in Professionally -minded teams.
- Learn to solve "real world" problems..
- Become involved in community service.
- Improve academic standing.
- Network with working professionals.
- Attend conferences.
- Develop long-term friendships.
- Make use of student office space.
- Avail yourself of chapter Scholarships.
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AICHE)
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Engineers Without Borders (EWB)
Eta Kappa Nu (HKN)
Joint Engineering Council (JEC)
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
Tau Beta Pi (TBP)
Regional and National Engineering Competitions
Projects may include the Baja Car, the Steel Bridge, the Chem-E Car, Robotics, the Design, Build and Fly Competition, Environmental Projects, and more.