Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.E. Telecommunication Engineering - Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- M.S. Computer Engineering - Texas A&M University
- Ph.D. Computer Engineering - Texas A&M University
Classes Frequently Taught
- Network Security and Privacy
- Computer Networking and Distributed Systems
- Pervasive Computing
Recent Publications (List of publications
- EEC 683/783 Computer Networks II
- EEC 693/793 Network Security and Privacy I
- EEC 693/793 Network Security and Privacy II
- Correlation-Based Traffic Analysis Attacks on Anonymity Networks, Ye Zhu, Xinwen Fu, Bryan Graham, Riccardo Bettati, and Wei Zhao, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, accepted.
- On Privacy of Encrypted Speech Communications, Ye Zhu, Yuanchao Lu, and Anil Vikram, IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, accepted.
- Compromise Anonymous Communication Systems Using Blind Source Separation, Ye Zhu, Riccardo Bettati, ACM Transactions on Information and System Security (TISSEC), accepted.
- Traffic analysis attacks on Skype VoIP calls, Ye Zhu and Huirong Fu, Computer Communications, Volume 34 Issue 10, July, 2011.
- On Topology of Sensor Networks Deployed for Tracking, Ye Zhu, Anil Vikram, Huirong Fu, WASA 2011, accepted.
- Enhancing Unlinkability in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks, H. Weerasinghe, H. Fu, S. Leng, and Y. Zhu, International Conference on Intelligence and Security Informatics (ISI 2011), 2011.
- Position Verification in Multi-hop Vehicular Networks, Deepa Susan Rajan , Chetan Yeole , Harsha Nakade , Huirong Fu , Ye Zhu, Accetpted by 2009 Fifth International Conference on Information Assurance and Security.
- A New Class of Attacks on Time Series Data Mining, Ye Zhu, Yongjian Fu, Huirong Fu, Intelligent Data Analysis, accepted.
- Preserving Privacy in Time Series Data Mining, Ye Zhu, Yongjian Fu, Huirong Fu, International Journal of Data Warehousing and Mining (IJDWM), accepted.
- A Segment-Based Approach to Preserve Privacy in Time Series Data Mining, Y. Fu, Y. Zhu, Privacy-Aware Knowledge Discovery, book chapter. (ISBN: 9781439803653), 2011.
- Wireless Confidentiality
- Traffic Analysis
- Anonymity Degree and Covert Channel
- DDoS Attack
- Target Tracking with Wireless Sensor Networks