Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.S Electrical Engineering - University of Belgrade,Serbia - 1982
- M.S Electrical Engineering - University of Belgrade,Serbia - 1989
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering - University of Wisconsin-Madison - 1998
Honors and Awards
- Electric Machines
- Power Electronics
- Digital Control Systems
Classes Frequently Taught
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2006
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2008
- Fenn College of Engineering Teaching Award 2008
- Best MS. Thesis Award-2009 – Ke Chen
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2012
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2013
- 2013 IEEE APEC Best Presentation Award
Recent Publications (List of publications
- EEC 361 Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- EEC 470 Power Electronics I
- EEC 471 Power Electronics and Electric Machines Lab
- EEC 473/571 Power Systems
- EEC 474/572 Power Electronics II
- EEC 673/773 Power Electronics and Electric Machines
- Ana Stankovic,“Three–Phase Pulse-Width-Modulated Boost-Type Rectifiers”, THE POWER ELECTRONICS HANDBOOK (Edited by Tim Skvarenina), CRC Press, Chapter 4.3, pp. 4.33 - 4. 41. 2001.
- A.V. Stankovic, “Unbalanced Operation of Three-Phase Boost Type Rectifiers”, HANDBOOK OF AUTOMOTIVE POWER ELECTRONICS MOTOR DRIVES (Edited by Ali Emadi), Taylor and Francis Group, LLC. Chapter 13.2005.
- Ana Vladan Stankovic and Dejan Schreiber “Line side Converters in Wind Power Applications, HANDBOOK ON RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY (Edited by Ahmed Zobaa and Ramesh Bansal), Chapter 6, pp 119-146,by World Scientific Publishing Company PTE LTD, 2011.
- Ana Vladan Stankovic, Dejan Schreiber and Shuang Wu, “Control Methods for Grid Side Converters under Unbalanced Operating Conditions in Wind Power Applications”, MODELING AND CONTROL OF POWER SYSTEMS: TOWARDS SMARTER AND GREENER ELECTRIC GRIDS (Edited by Lingfeng Wang), Springer pp.127-153,2012.
- Ana Vladan Stankovic, Dejan Schreiber and Xiangpeng Zheng, “Grid-Fault-Ride Through Control Method for a Wind Turbine Inverter”, Chapter 17 in SMART POWER GRIDS (Edited by Ali Keyhani and Muhammad Marwali ), Springer, 2012.
- W. Xiong, A.V. Stankovic and L. Nerone, " Modeling and Design of L-Complementary Self-Oscillating Class D Inverter with Output Voltage Clamping", accepted for publication in IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.
- A.V. Stankovic, L. Nerone and P. Kulkarni, “Modified Synchronous Buck Converter for Dimmable HID Electronic Ballast”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol.59, No.4, April, 2012.
- N. Scheidegger, A.V. Stankovic, “DC/DC Converter for Commercial Refrigeration LED Lighting, LEUKOS, Vol.7, No 2, October 2010.
- A.V. Stankovic, L. Nerone and S. Vernyuk, “A new High Efficiency HID Electronic Ballast”, LEUKOS, Vol.6, No.4, pp.311-328, April 2010.
- Ana Vladan Stankovic and Ke, Chen, “A New Control Method for Input-Output Harmonic Elimination of the PWM Boost Type Rectifier Under Extreme Unbalanced Operating Conditions”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol.56, No.7, July 2009.
- Developed State of the Art Power Electronics and Electric Machines research infrastructure with THREE Lab-Volt, FOUR DSPACE and ONE Wind/Solar Test Bench (2004-present)