Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- B.S Electrical Engineering - University of Belgrade,Serbia - 1982
- M.S Electrical Engineering - University of Belgrade,Serbia - 1989
- Ph.D Electrical Engineering - University of Wisconsin-Madison - 1998
Honors and Awards
- Electric Machines
- Power Electronics
- Digital Control Systems
Classes Frequently Taught
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2006
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2008
- Fenn College of Engineering Teaching Award 2008
- Best MS. Thesis Award-2009 – Ke Chen
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2012
- CSU Faculty Merit Award 2013
- 2013 IEEE APEC Best Presentation Award
Recent Publications (List of publications
- EEC 361 Electromechanical Energy Conversion
- EEC 470 Power Electronics I
- EEC 471 Power Electronics and Electric Machines Lab
- EEC 473/571 Power Systems
- EEC 474/572 Power Electronics II
- EEC 673/773 Power Electronics and Electric Machines
- W. Xiong, A.V. Stankovic and L. Nerone," Modeling and Design of L-Complementary Self-Oscillating Class D Inverter with Output Voltage Clamping", IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications,Vol.49, Issue.2, pp. 731-738, Marc/April 2013.
- A.V. Stankovic, L. Nerone and P. Kulkarni", Modified Synchronous Buck Converter for Dimmable HID Electronic Ballast",I EEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics,Vol.59,No.4,April, 2012.
- N. Scheidegger, A.V. Stankovic, "DC/DC Converter for Commercial Refrigeration LED Lighting", LEUKOS,Vol.7, No 2, October 2010.
- Ana Vladan Stankovic, D. Schreiber and Shuang Wu, "Control Methods for Grid Side Converters under Unbalanced Operating Conditions in Wind Power Applications", Modeling and Control of Sustainable Power Systems: Towards Smarter and Greener Electric Grids, Springer pp.127-153,2012.
- Ana Vladan Stankovic, Dejan Schreiber and Xiangpeng Zheng," Grid-Fault-Ride Through Control Method for a Wind Turbine Inverter,' Chapter 17,SMART POWER GRIDS,Springer,2012.
- W. Xiong, A.V. Stankovic, "Program Start Fluorescent Ballast with Clamped-Q Resonant Filament Heating Circuit", to be presented at 2014 IEEE IAS Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada, October 5, 2014 t0 October 9, 2014.
- W. Witt, A.V. Stankovic, "Forecasting Electrical Parameters of Mass-Produced LED Luminaire using the Monte Carlo Method", to be presented at 2014 IEEE IAS Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada, October 5, 2014 t0 October 9, 2014.
- W. Xiong, A.V. Stankovic," A True Parallel Lamp Operation Universal Program Start Dimming Ballast Platform Based on Decoupled Half-bridge Inverter", to be presented at 2014 IEEE IAS Annual Meeting in Vancouver, Canada, October 5, 2014 t0 October 9, 2014.
- A.V.Stankovic, Y. Rutkovskiy," A Novel Control Method for Grid Side Inverters Under Generalized Unbalanced Operating Conditions", Proceeding of IEEE APEC 2013, Long Beach, CA,pp. 2302-2309. (TECNICAL PRESENTATION WINNER)
- W. Xiong, A.V. Stankovic," A Universal Programmed Start Dimming Ballast", Conference Proceedings of IEEE IAS 2012 Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, October 6-11,2012,pp 1-8.
- Developed State of the Art Power Electronics and Electric Machines research infrastructure with THREE Lab-Volt, FOUR DSPACE and ONE Wind/Solar Test Bench (2004-present)