Meeting Thursday, November 21, 2013
I am pleased to announce that our President for Spring 2014 is Stephen Reeves and our Vice President is Matt Hoang!
Below is a recap of what was discussed at our meeting, along with some helpful links:
- Fundraiser: If you're interested in selling cookie jars, please see the flyer(here). If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply reply to this email.
- ChemE Car: Possibly meet sometime over winter break to discuss design plans. Look for forthcoming email that has rules and regulations as well as design concepts. If you have any questions or suggestions, please email Teisha Mullins (email@example.com) directly.
- Chapter Website: If you have any suggestions for what should be displayed on the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keep "Fenn College of Engineering" On Our Diplomas: Please sign and distribute the petition to help keep current Fenn College of Engineering Students connection to 90 years of heritage and thousands of alumni and alumnae.Click Here!
- Suggestions for Rennovated Organization Space
- white board or chalk board space
- Possible Plant Tours
- Perry Power Plant (or another nuclear power plant)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Lerner Research Institute
- NASA John Glenn Research Center
Last Modified:March 3, 2014