- ChemE Car Planning meetings Wednesday Nights at 7:30-8:30PM in the ChemE lounge (SH 230)!
Contact Teisha Mullins if you wish to participate in the planning and construction.
- AIChE Cookie Sale!
Orders will be accepted through Wednesday, November 27, 2013 and will be ready for pick up the week of December 2nd in engineering department offices or in the AIChE office (SH 230).
Order forms are available throughout Stilwell Hall in department offices, the Dean's office (SH 104), Student Services (SH 130), or click here.
Fill out the form and include your payment ($8), cash or check. Make checks out to Teisha Mullins, the AIChE treasurer.
The sugar cookie mix and chocolate chip cookie mix are $8 per jar. Each jar will make about two-and-a-half dozen cookies and comes with decorative winter-themed fabric, as well as instructions on how to make the cookies. A GREAT gift idea!
- The Annual Great Lakes Brewing Company tour. The date TBD.
- Spring Break Networking Opportunity!
On Thursday, March 13 at 5:30 PM there will be an AIChE local event entitled Student Night: What’s In Your Networking Toolbox?
WHERE? Sterle’s Slovenian Country House on E. 55th in Cleveland.
WHEN? Thursday, March 13 at 5:30 PM.
WHO? Jim Jasko, the founder of Grace Job Seekers NetWORK, will be speaking.
HOW? Please RSVP with Becky Laird in the department office by Monday, March 10th. The cost will be $10 for students(Dinner included), but the department may be able to cover the cost (Contact Becky ASAP).
This knowledge can be invaluable as your first employment opportunity, which is often the most difficult to get.
- AIChE Annual Science Fair Meeting 2014!
On Tuesday, April 22 at 5:15 PM this year's Science Fair Meeting will be sponsored by AIChE to congratualate the high school science fair contestants. The department may need volunteers and it's a great netwroking opprotunity.
WHERE? In the Foxes Den.
WHEN? Tuesday, April 22 at 5:15 PM - 8:30 PM.
WHO? The winners of the regional science fair will be presenting their results.
HOW? Please RSVP with Becky Laird in the department office by April 5th (Dinner included).
- The Annual North Central Student Regional Conference hosted by AIChE's University of Michigan Chapter April 11-12, 2014 will be a great opportunity to network with universities in our region, while gaining excitement and ideas for the our Chapter. The conference will also be the priliminary competition for the ChemE car that CSU will be competing in hopes of going to Nationals.
- We are interested in creating a Washkewicz College of Engineering, "Fenn Foxes" team for the Tough Mudder Ohio Spring 2014 competition May 17-18, 2014.
- If interested in any of the events listed, or suggeestions, please contact your chapter officers.
Click on picture Below.
Please feel free to contact us at our chapter email, email@example.com, or through our 2013 - 2014 AIChE Officers