Attend a Transfer Event & Advising
Apply for Admission
- Complete and submit undergraduate application for admission
- Submit $30 application fee
- Send official copies of transcripts from all previously attended institutions, including high school
- If fewer than 12 semester hours of college credit are earned, and high school diploma is less than five years old, submit ACT or SAT test scores
- Log into CampusNet to view application status
For more information on this process, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at 216.523.7416.
Acceptance and Transfer Credit Evaluation
Once admitted, you will receive an acceptance letter and Viking Transition Guide in the mail. However, your CSU ID number will be sent to the email address you provided when applying. Use your ID number to log into CampusNet to view your official transcript credit evaluation. The evaluation lists the courses CSU has accepted for transfer credit.
Financial Aid Scholarships
Monitor your financial aid status through CampusNet. Questions? Visit the All-in-1 Office located in the Main Classroom (MC), Room 116, or call 216.687.5411 or email email@example.com. Appointments are not necessary. The All-in-1 Office will not be able to access your financial aid record until you have been admitted.
- List CSU on your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). CSU's federal school code is 003032.
- Submit necessary verification documents to the All-in-1 Office.
- Log in to your CampusNet account to accept, decline, and/or change your awards in the "Awards" section of the FIN AID tab.
Commit to CSU!
All students who are admitted to CSU must declare their intent to enroll to be eligible for scholarships. Simply log into CampusNet, click on the "Applicant" tab and choose "yes" to accept admission to CSU!
Once your official transfer credit evaluation appears on CampusNet, schedule an appointment with your college advising office. Remember, with Multi-Term Registration you can schedule your classes a year in advance, so be sure to check CampusNet for class availability.
Orientation – In Person or Online
Visit csuohio.edu/orientation to choose your preferred Orientation program or call 216.523.7416.
Log onto CampusNet to add and/or drop classes.
Visit the Viking Card Office in Main Classroom, Room 110 to receive your student ID. Remember to bring a photo ID and a copy of your CSU course schedule.
All students who commute to campus must have a parking pass to park on campus. Hangtags can be purchased through Parking Services in person or online via CampusNet. Students who choose to purchase online should do so at least two weeks prior to the start of classes to receive a hangtag by the start of the semester.
Students interested in living on campus must complete a housing application. Information and applications are available online at csuohio.edu/reslife and are also included in the Viking Transition Guide. Complete and return the application and application fee to the Residence Life Office as soon as possible after being admitted.