If you have NOT received your CSU ID number, please contact the Campus All-in-1 Office to check on your admission status at 216.687.5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an applicant, you have access to track the status of your application and to view your admission decision once it is available. If you have problems using the system, select the Help icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen when you are logged on to CampusNet. For additional assistance, you can download instructions.
To check your status:
- Log on to CampusNet using your seven digit Cleveland State University ID number and your CampusPass password.
- If you did not receive or have forgotten your ID and/or password, call 216.687.5050 for assistance.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you will be required to change your password. Carefully follow the password requirements that are listed on the screen.
- Select the "Applicant" tab to see the current status of your application.
- Once you have selected "Applicant," you have the option of seeing a Summary of your application and its status, the status of your application Materials (transcripts, test scores and application fee) and your preliminary Placement for Math and English (only available for students with ACT/SAT test scores.)
- Once all of your application materials have been received, please allow one to two weeks, an admission decision on your application will appear on the Summary page.