Am I eligible for the CSU/Tri-C Dual Admission Program?
If you can say "yes" to every statement below, you are eligible to participate in the partnership:
- I am intending to complete my first associate's degree.
- I have not attained a college degree.
- I am planning to complete my bachelor degree at Cleveland State University.
- I have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 (includes transcripts from all schools attended).
- I have never been or not currently a Cleveland State University student.
Admission to the CSU/Tri-C Dual Admission Program
If you are a current Tri-C student working towards your associate's degree, and plan to transfer to Cleveland State to complete a bachelor's degree:
Step 2: Complete both sides of the application and return to any Enrollment Center at the Tri-C campus of your choice or mail directly to The Tri-C Office of the Registrar:
Cuyahoga Community College
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 5966
Cleveland, OH 44101-0966
Step 3: Once you receive an acceptance letter from Cleveland State University, schedule an appointment to Meet with an Advisor or register for an upcoming Transfer Orientation program.
For more information on the Dual Admission Partnership Program contact:
CSU: Phone: 216-687-2274