Morbi turpis mi, tempor nec, euismod vel, mollis faucibus, enim.
Computer Use in the Center
The CTE endeavors to provide faculty access to technology which might otherwise be unavailable on campus. We maintain Windows and Macintosh workstations in the center for faculty use, equipped with specialized peripherals and software. We also have a very small collection of portable equipment which may be checked out by faculty for instructional or conference use.
Access to Specialized Equipment
- Scanner with OmniScan OCR software
- Audio and video digitizing equipment
- Adobe Acrobat & Photoshop
- DreamWeaver MX
- Laptops (Macintosh and PC) equipped with wireless cards
- Digital camera
- Computer video projector
- Computer microphones and headsets
- Digital audio recorders
For more information about our technical facilities, or to arrange to make use of our equipment, contact us: 216-687-5502 or firstname.lastname@example.org