aka 'Fund Raising 101'*
The Cleveland State University Faculty & Staff Appeal is part of the University’s overall program of annual giving. Annual giving is the primary fundraising method used to broaden support, upgrade giving levels and provide operating support for ongoing programs.
- The purposes of the Faculty & Staff Appeal are as follows:
- Build loyalty to Cleveland State University
- Send a message to those outside CSU that we believe in and support our own product.
- Fund student scholarships for those who aspire to attain a college degree.
- Fund unrestricted and restricted programs at Cleveland State University.
- Renew faculty & staff financial support annually.
- Cultivate faculty & staff to increased giving levels.
- Cultivate new donors and newly hired employees to broaden the base of support.
- Identify leadership givers within faculty & staff
- Provide well-deserved recognition to all Faculty & Staff donors