Nancy W. McCann, Chair
President and Treasurer, John P. Murphy Foundation and Kulas Foundation
Stephen F. Kirk, Vice Chair
Chief Operating Officer (retired), The Lubrizol Corporation
Executive in Residence, Monte Ahuja College of Business, Cleveland State University
Linda M. Kane, Treasurer
Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
Richard Fleischman F.A.I.A., Secretary
Senior Partner, Richard Fleischman + Partners Architects
- Anthony S. Bakale, CPA; Partner, Tax Services Group, Cohen & Company
- Ronald M. Berkman, Ph.D.; President, Cleveland State University
- John J. Boyle III; Senior Fellow, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
- Timothy J. Cosgrove, Esq; Partner, Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP
- Barbara J. Danforth; Senior Vice President, Ratliff & Taylor
- Matthew Dolan; Attorney, Thrasher, Dinsmore and Dolan
- Diane M. Downing; Chief Operating Officer, Cleveland 2016 Host Committee
- G. William Evarts; President, Evarts Capital, Inc.
- Sally Florkiewicz; Community Volunteer Leader
- Myles Gallagher; President and CEO, The Superlative Group, Inc.
- Leah Gary; President and CEO, The William J. and Dorothy K. O’Neill Foundation
- Derek Green; Director, Consumer Credit and Deposit, Product Management and Pricing, Key Bank
- Matthew K. Hlavin; CEO, Thogus
- Cornelia C. Hodgson; President, c.c. hodgson architectural group
- Thomas E. Hopkins; Corporate Officer and Senior Vice President, Human Resources, The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Jennie S. Hwang, Ph.D.; CEO, H-Technologies Group, Inc.
- Andrew Jackson; President and CEO, AJ Automotive Group
- Richard A. Janus; Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Convertible Securities, Victory Capital Management Inc.
- Kenneth P. Jayjack; Vice President, Global Supply, American Greetings
- Len Komoroski; CEO, Cleveland Cavaliers/Quicken Loans Arena
- Thomas J. Kuluris; President, Liberty Development Company
- Joseph J. Levanduski; Executive Vice President and CFO, A. Schulman Inc.
- Bracy Lewis; Community Volunteer Leader
- James C. Mastandrea; Chairman and CEO, Whitestone REIT
- John J. Matejka; Senior Vice President, Internal Audit, Eaton
- Steven A. Minter; Senior Fellow, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University
- Michael Niederst; President, NM Residential
- Steven W. Percy; CEO (retired), BP America
- Robert H. Rawson, Jr.; Senior Counsel, Jones Day; Chairman, CSU Board of Trustees
- Daria L. Roebuck; Vice President, Human Resources (retired), ERICO International Corporation
- Enid B. Rosenberg; Community Volunteer Leader
- Robert J. Rosing; President and CEO, Dwellworks, LLC
- Joseph M. Shafran; President and CEO, Paran Management Co., Ltd.
- Terry L. Silver; Tax Partner, Skoda Minotti
- Howard Thompson; Project Coordinator, Ohio Aerospace Institute;President, CSU Alumni Association
- Jeffery J. Weaver; Executive Vice President & Group Head Credit Portfolio Management, KeyCorp
Director for Life
- Michael Schwartz, Ph.D.; President Emeritus, Cleveland State University
- Richard A. Barone; Chairman Emeritus, Ancora Advisors
- Annette G. Butler, Esq.; Assistant Director of Law, City of Cleveland
- Anand Julka; Vice President, Blue Technologies
- S. Lee Kohrman, Esq.; Partner, Kohrman Jackson & Krantz, P.L.L.
- Morton Q. Levin; President, The Levin Group, Inc.
- Charles R. Emrick, Jr., Esq.; Senior Partner (retired), Calfee, Halter and Griswold LLP
- Berinthia R. LeVine; Executive Director
- John N. Petrus, CPA; Assistant Treasurer
- Bridget C. Sukys; Associate Director
Visiting Committee Representatives
- Rebecca Bompiedi; Senior Vice President, Business Transformation, Philips Lighting Americas
Washkewicz College of Engineering
- India Pierce Lee; Program Director, The Cleveland Foundation
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- John McCann; President and CEO, Mace Security International
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Andrew McCartney; President/Owner, Bowden Manufacturing
Department of Athletics
- Patrick Morin; President, P.J. Morin, Inc.
College of Education and Human Services
- Mary Lou Stricklin; CEO President (retired), Visiting Nurse Association
School of Nursing
- To Be Determined
College of Sciences and Health Professions
- To Be Determined
Monte Ahuja College of Business
Mark Holtzblatt, Ph.D., CPA; Associate Professor of Accounting, Monte Ahuja College of Business
To be determined