Jump to navigation
Board of Directors
- Stephen Kirk, Board Chair; Chief Operating Officer, The Lubrizol Corporation (retired); Executive In Residence, Cleveland State University
- Nancy McCann, Vice Chair, President, John P. Murphy Foundation and President and Treasurer of The Kulas Foundation
- Linda Kane, Treasurer; Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Forest City Enterprises, Inc.
- Richard Fleischman, Secretary; Senior Partner, Richard Fleischman + Partners Architects
- Anthony S. Bakale, CPA; Partner, Tax Services Group, Cohen & Company
- Richard A. Barone; Chairman, The Ancora Companies
- Ronald M. Berkman, Ph.D.; ex-officio member; President, Cleveland State University
- John J. Boyle, Senior Fellow, Cleveland State University
- Nan Cohen; Founder and CEO, Creekside Financial Advisors, LLC
- C. Ellen Connally; President, Cuyahoga County Council
- Timothy J. Cosgrove, Esq; Partner, Squire Sanders (US) LLP
- Barbara Danforth, Senior Vice President, Ratliff & Taylor
- Matthew Dolan; Attorney, Thrasher, Dinsmore and Dolan
- Diane M. Downing; Senior Vice President, Director of Corporate Affairs, Huntington National Bank
- Natalie J. Epstein; Community Volunteer Leader
- G. William Evarts; President, Evarts Capital, Inc.
- Sally Florkiewicz; Community Volunteer Leader
- Myles Gallagher; President and CEO, The Superlative Group
- Derek Green; Executive Vice President, Chief Credit Officer, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Oliver C. Henkel, Jr.; Chief External Affairs Officer, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation (retired)
- Matthew K. Hlavin; President and CEO, Thogus Products
- Cornelia Hodgson; Founder and Lead Architect, C.C. Hodgson Architectural Group
- Thomas E. Hopkins; Senior Vice President, Human Resources,
The Sherwin-Williams Company
- Jennie S. Hwang, Ph.D.; CEO, H-Technologies Group, Inc.
- Andrew Jackson; President, AJ Automotive Group
- Kenneth P. Jayjack; Vice President of Global Supply, American Greetings Corp.
- Len Komoroski; CEO, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Thomas Kuluris; President, Liberty Development Co.
- Joseph Levanduski; Vice President, CFO & Treasurer, A. Schulman Inc.
- Bracy Lewis; Community Volunteer Leader
- Patrick Manfroni; Partner Development Manager, OnShift
- James C. Mastandrea; Chairman and CEO, Whitestone Reit
- John J. Matejka; Senior Vice President, Internal Audit, Eaton
- Steven A. Minter; Senior Fellow, Cleveland State University
- Michael Niederst; President, NM Residential
- Steven W. Percy, CEO BP America (Retired)
- David Petro; ex-officio member, President, CSU Alumni Association
- Robert H. Rawson, Jr.; ex-officio member, Chair, CSU Board of Trustees
- Radhika Reddy; Founder, Ariel Ventures LLC
- Daria Roebuck; Vice President - Human Services, ERICO International Corporation
- Robert Rosing; President and CEO, Dwellworks, LLC
- Joseph M. Shafran; President and CEO, Paran Management Co.
- Terry L. Silver; Tax Partner, Skoda Minotti
- P. Kelly Tompkins; Executive Vice President – Legal, Government Affairs and Sustainability & Chief Legal Officer, Cliffs Natural Resources Inc.
- Jeffery J. Weaver; Executive Vice President & Group Head Portfolio Management, KeyCorp
Director for Life
- Michael Schwartz, Ph.D.; President Emeritus, CSU
- Annette G. Butler, Esq.; Attorney, Butler Law Firm
- Anand "Bill" Julka; President, Smart Solutions Inc.
- S. Lee Kohrman, Esq.; Partner, Kohrman Jackson & Krantz, PLL
- Morton Q. Levin; President, The Levin Group, Inc.
- Charles R. Emrick, Jr., Esq.; Senior Partner, Calfee, Halter and Griswold LLP (retired)
- Berinthia R. LeVine, Executive Director, CSU Foundation and Vice President for University Advancement
- John N. Petrus, CPA, Assistant Treasurer, CSU Foundation and Assistant Vice President, Finance & Administration
Visiting Committee Representatives
- Leah Gary; President and CEO, The William J. and Dorothy K. O'Neill Foundation
College of Sciences and Health Professions
- Richard A. Janus; Senior Managing Director, Victory Capital Management
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
- Joseph C. Krysh; President, Regency Business Partners
Monte Ahuja College of Business
- India Pierce Lee; Program Director, The Cleveland Foundation
Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Andrew McCartney; CEO, Bowden Manufacturing
- Patrick Morin; President, P.J. Morin, Inc.
College of Education and Human Services
- Rebecca Bompiedi, SVP Business Transformation, Philips LIghting Americas
Washkewicz College of Engineering
- Sheldon Gelman, Faculty Representative