Get Help Now
CRCC 24/7 Support & Crisis Hotline Call/Text:
Trained specialists are available to listen and provide support
CRCC Chat @: clevelandrapecrisis.org/chat
Schedule an Appointment: Call: (216) 619-6194 x141 Online: https://www.clevelandrapecrisis.org/request-an-appointment/
Fall Semester Drop-In Office Hours: Tuesdays & Wednesdays,10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Student Center, Room 326
You are NOT Alone
The CRCC team is not obligated to report to the institution.
CRCC has a team of trained experts able to provide support, resources and services to students, faculty and staff at CSU. If you have experienced any form of sexual assault, harassment or abuse, or would like to learn more about how to help someone you care about, we are here for you. You have options whether you were hurt recently or prior to coming to campus.
- Listen without judgement
- Answer questions about the criminal process and/or Title IX
- Provide resources, information and referrals
- Discuss available options, both on and off-campus
- Provide advocacy during the student conduct process and/or criminal trial
- Accompany individuals during meetings with prosecutors, police or CSU personnel
- Offer emotional support
- Provide assistance to individuals supporting a friend/loved one
- All services are confidential
Cleveland Rape Crisis Center- Change Starts Here.
Supporting Survivors. Promoting Healing. Creating Change.