The responsibilities of the Payroll Office include:
- Processing the payroll for all University employees including students who are employed by the University.
- Assisting employees with payroll problems and questions including all payroll check, tax and deduction processing.
- Preparing and mailing W-2’s and/or 1042S’s to employees.
- OPERS and STRS reporting.
- Tax adjustments for Staff Development and Student Fee Authorization.
- Maintaining all international student and staff tax form information.
myPay is a web-based application, contained under myProfile, that allows employees to view and update employee-specific pay information. With myPay, employees can view paycheck history, accrual information, and direct deposit information; update W-4 information; consent or withdraw consent to receive electronic Forms W-2/W-2c; view electronic Forms W-2/W-2c, request duplicate Form W-2 if consent was not given to receive an electronic version. Click here to access myPay, under myProfile.
myTime is a web based electronic time collection system. Click here to access myTime.
Forms and Schedules
- 2015 Pay Dates
- 2014 Pay Dates
- Contract Pay Option Change Form
- Direct Deposit Authorization Form
- Pay Card Authorization Form
- RTA Commuter Advantage Program
Payroll Deduction Application
Federal and State Tax Forms and Publications
- IRS Form W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Ohio Dept. of Taxation Form IT-4 - Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Ohio Dept. of Taxation Form IT-4 NR - Employee's Statement of Residency in a Reciprocity State
- How Do I Adjust My Tax Withholding?
Frequently Asked Questions
Sherice C. Kado
Karen D. Ellis-Morris
Administrative Assistant 1
(Direct Deposit, Fee Authorization & Non-Resident Alien Taxes)
Linda T. Chance
Account Clerk 2
(Hourly Staff, Students & Graduate Assistants)
Merkisha L. Rush
Account Clerk Supervisor
(Salaried Staff, Lecturers)